Be cautious about your cooking time - this is basically an extra thick piece of chicken after you roll it up, so you want to make sure it is completely cooked through, but not overcooked.
adapted from The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for the dish
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
2 quarter inch thick slices Havarti cheese
1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup dry white wine
avocado slices for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 375. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil in a baking dish and spread it around.
2. After pounding chicken breasts to even thickness, sprinkle with seasoned salt.
3. Combine the olive oil with oregano and parsley. Drizzle about 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture over each chicken breast. Top each with a strip of cheese at one end. Roll up the chicken breast, starting at the end that has the cheese, adn tucking in the edges so the rolls are the same length.
4. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the chicken breast roll-ups with remaining oil/herb mixture, then dunk in the bread crumbs to coat all over. Place in the baking dish, seam side down. Drizzle with wine. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve topped with avocado slices.